Monday, February 25, 2008

Its been awhile since I have updated my blog. So for those that have sent ecard--THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERNS AND WELL WISHS. I enjoyed reading all of them and will try to get one sent back to all.

My father is doing better--still very weak but eating some. He is back taking radation treaments. He had a good visit with his two sisters that came from out of state to see him. We all got to see a MOOSE that came right down the street and turned right on the front yard--also left a pile of droppings right in the pathway. We all had a good laugh at that.

As far as my daughter, we have to wait for test results to see what will be the next step.

I havn't gotten much crocheting done in the last couple of days. I hope to get busy again tomorrow. But I did take some pictures that hope to get posted in the next couple of days of some crochet things I did do before all of this other stuff happened.

No comments: